• What documents do I need for a transfer of property?

Personal data, original copy of your navigation license, legalization of signature and registration of the documents through the online access point.

  • What do I need to renew my navigation license?

Expired navigation license, medical certificate from a public GP, copy of your identity document (National ID card or passport).

  • What are the advantages of using a foreign EU or non-EU flag?

Each foreign flag (registration) has advantages and disadvantages, our consultation can help you make the best choice for your needs.

  • How do I renew my Safety Certificate?

To renew your safety certificate you must fill out the renewal form from the agent and the vessel must undergo a safety inspection by an inspector.

  • What do I have to do before buying a pleasure boat?

Go to a specialized consultant to check your documents and, optionally, have a valuation done on your chosen vessel